Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tribute to Bob Guskind

I've been sending my photographs of neighborhoods such as Bay Ridge, Coney Island and Red Hook to Bob Guskind for a couple of years for use on his glorious www.gowanuslounge.com Although I never met him, he touched my life more deeply than I can express with his generosity and kindness and his devotion to our beloved borough of Brooklyn, he was so concerned about the overdevelopment of many neighborhoods and their potential loss of identity. I share his deep concern about the future of Coney Island. Bob's love of animals was also apparent in his "GL Adoptable Cutie" postings each week. Not to mention the street couch series.

I welcome comments from others who knew Bob, and would someone please let us know when/where a memorial service will be held. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment