Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2009

Morning Light in Red Hook




Since I had to move my car this morning because of parking regulations, I decided to get up early and beat the sun to Red Hook, one of my absolute favorite neighborhoods, I feel as though I'm going back in time when I drive on those old cobblestone streets. I usually go around sunset, never in the morning but I was not disappointed. Lots of activity, many trucks around, busy workers. I love the water, some of my favorite views are from Red Hook. I had the Ikea parking lot to myself and availed myself of some photo ops.

1 comment:

  1. I use to love going to the Fulton Fish Market before going to work in the morning. I would also stop in the afternoon to down a couple of beers in that authentic English Pub. I would buy huge muscles that were wrapped in sea weed and then I would take the boat to the 69th street pier.

    ReplyDelete